Lifespan Lifespan

Very well done .

boom boom

This looks cool.

GonzoSSB Dubstep Meme GonzoSSB Dubstep Meme

aha this is pretty good.

TheGeckoNinja responds:

thanks it took me forever and i tried my best to copy the dance as best i could, i would have added the color effects in the backgroun but i had already put so much work into getting to the end i was like fuck it just add the room background and finish XD

Retriever Retriever

I was on my way to work but I decided to rate some games, and I clearly spent like 15 on this game. Its very fun & very creative!

Project Cupid Project Cupid

Simple & Fun! I like it :)

Chrono Eternity (B0UNC3 R Chrono Eternity (B0UNC3 R

Insane work here! I love the build up & everything about it!

Distortion - SE Distortion - SE

It's pretty chill, your build up was just amazing.
Keep it up!

Silver-Echo responds:

Thanks, Should have more stuff soon... I hope! struggling to finish a lot of projects recently haha..

I Used To Know - SE I Used To Know - SE

If your Massive crashes, do what I do.

Computer>C:Drive>Users>YourName>There should be a folder called AppData, it isn't visible so you are going to have to go to the folder properties and make it visible, after you get into AppData>Local>Native Intruments>Massive> there should be a file called NIMassiveDataBase, delete it and you should be set. If it doesn't work, hit me up. Longest review I've ever written.

and I like your song.

Silver-Echo responds:

Thanks...However I got annoyed at massive & deleted it... I will probably end up re-downloading it and trying what you suggested. Thanks for letting me know, the software is fucking difficult to get working haha.